Written by obit on April 25, 2017
Thanks everyone for your patience. Based on your feedback, a few adjustments have been made.
- The D-11 is now once again, ludicrously overpowered instead of just merely being overpowered; Cloak energy cost has been restored to 8.0 specs (30 energy instead of 50 energy). It also has a “special” i.e. better, obliterator regen-rate. When the ship is carrying fewer than 10 torpedoes, it will regenerate at the “fast” rate–Once it has more than 10 torpedoes, it will return to the standard Klingon rate.
- Corrected an issue where Lithium mines would not launch in certain ships.
- Corrected an issue where Lithium mines could be fired rapidly in certain ships.
- “Un-fixed” the unlocked freighter torps. The unlocked freighter torps will now once again deal a 200-power hit, instead of the old MTrek/JavaTrek 100-power specification.
- “CLX” was misspelled in the Gorn orbit message as “G-A-L-A-X-Y”. Corrected.