Thanks to our upgraded server software, users can now create their own accounts for the website.
- Click “Log In” at the top of the page.
- Click the “Register” link.
- Enter your details.
- An automated confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Be sure to check your junk/spam mail just in case.
- Once you’ve received the email, follow the instructions and you’re in!
If your account was locked during the migration, follow the same steps as above, but click on “Forgot Password” instead, and an email will be sent to your account. If your account was deleted, (I’m sorry!) simply create a new account following the above instructions.
Once you have an account, you can update your password or upload a custom avatar. (file size up to 15KB)