The game has recently been updated to include the JavaTrek-era ships:
- VORCHA (upgrade, KEV-12, 5k @ Klinzhai)
- VALDORE (upgrade, RBOP, 5k @ Romulus)
- GALAXY (upgrade, II-A, 5k @ Earth)
- AVG IX (upgrade, any ship, 1k @ Iridium)
- The game will automatically shut down and restart every 24 hours (at Midnight Eastern Standard Time).
- Before auto-restarts, an in-game alert will remind players that a server restart is imminent. (at the 1hr prior, 30min prior, and every 5min mark thereafter until the restart occurs)
- Players should make every effort to save valuable ships at a starbase before the restart occurs to avoid losing progress/score.
- If the entire server goes down for some reason, there is now a script to automatically restart the game upon reboot
Apologies for the downtime and inconvenience. It’s my hope that these changes are an improvement for everyone. Thanks!